Wednesday, February 16, 2005

M

Mad at the World - Dancing on Your Grave
Madder Rose - Bring It Down
Madder Rose - Drop a Bomb
Madder Rose - Lili Marlene
Madder Rose - Panic On
Madder Rose - Swim
Madder Rose - Ultra Anxiety
Madness - Baggy Trousers
Madness - It Must Be Love
Madness - Our House
Madonna - Borderline
Madonna - Crazy for You
Madonna - Die Another Day
Madonna - Like a Prayer
Madonna - Like a Virgin
Madonna - Live to Tell
Madonna - Material Girl
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
Madonna - Ray of Light
Madonna - This Used to Be My Playground
Malice Mizer - Baroque
Malice Mizer - Beast of Blood
Malice Mizer - Color Me Blood Red
Malice Mizer - Illuminati
Malice Mizer - Transylvania
Mandy Moore - Anticipation
Mandy Moore - Can We Still Be Friends?
Mandy Moore - Drop the Pilot
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
Mandy Moore - Help Me
Mandy Moore - I Feel the Earth Move
Mandy Moore - Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters
Mandy Moore - Moonshadow
Mandy Moore - One Way or Another (blondie orig)
Mandy Moore - Senses Working Overtime (xtc orig)
Mandy Moore - The Whole of the Moon (the waterboys orig)
Manic Street Preachers - A Design for Life
Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This
Manic Street Preachers - Slash n' Burn
Manic Street Preachers - The Girl who Wanted to Be God
Manic Street Preachers - You Stole the Sun from My Heart
Mansun - Six
Mansun - Wide Open Space
Mansun & 808 State - Skin Up, Pin Up
Marc Almond - Bittersweet
Marc Almond - Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart
Marc Almond - Tears Run Rings
March Violets - Miss Amanda Jones
March Violets - Radiant Boys
March Violets - Turn to the Sky
Maria Mena - Patience
Maria Mena - Sorry
Maria Mena - You're the Only One
Maria Vidal - Body Rock
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus (depeche mode orig)
Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love (soft cell orig)
Mark McGrath (of Sugar Ray) - The Ghost in You (psychedelic furs orig) [50 First Dates OST]
Mark Sherman - Changes in My Life
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
Maroon 5 - Secret
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Maroon 5 - Sweetest Goobye
Maroon 5 - This Love
Martha & the Muffins - Echo Beach
Martini Ranch - Hot Dog
Martini Ranch - Hot Dog <12''>
Martini Ranch - Serious Girl
Martin L. Gore - Compulsion
Martin L. Gore - I Cast a Lonesome Shadow
Martin L. Gore - In a Manner of Speaking
Martin L. Gore - In My Time of Dying
Martin L. Gore - Stardust
Martini Ranch - How Can the Labouring Man Find Time for Self-Culture?
Marx & Spencer - Stay
Matchbook Romance - My Eyes Burn
Matchbook Romance - Promise
Matchbook Romance - Tiger Lily
Material Issue - 16 Tambourines
Material Issue - Kim the Waitress
Math and Physics Club – Movie-Ending Romance
Math and Physics Club – Weekends Away
Matt Bovett - Living Dead
Max Q – Way of the World [INXS Michael Hutchence’s side project]
McFly - Lola
McFly - Not Alone
McFly - Obviously
Me First & the Gimmes Gimmes - Rainbow Connection
Meat Beat Manifesto - Everything Counts (depeche mode orig)
Meat Beat Manifesto - Funny Feeling
Meat Beat Manifesto - Lucid Dream
Meat Beat Manifesto - Prime Audio Soup
Meat Beat Manifesto - Spinning Round
Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)
Mega City Four - Everybody Loves You
Megadeth - Anarchy in the UK (sex pistols orig)
Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Melissa McClelland - Jaded
Melissa McClelland - White Lies
Melys – Chinese Whispers
Melys – I Don't Believe in You
Melys – Un darllenwr lwcus
Melys – You Wannit Deep [skinflick mix]
Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now?
Men Without Hats - I Got the Message
Men Without Hats - Pop Goes the World
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
Menswear - Daydreamer
Mental as Anything - Let's Cook
Menudo - Buscame
Menudo - Claridad
Menudo - Dulces Besos
Menudo - Fuego
Menudo - Hold Me
Menudo - If You're Not Here by My Side
Menudo - Like a Cannonball
Menudo - Lluvia
Menudo - Please Be Good to Me
Menudo - Señora Mía
Menudo - Si Tu No Estas ('if you're not here')
Mermaids, the - Popsicles and Icicles
Merril Bainbridge - Love and Terror
Merril Bainbridge - Power of One
Merril Bainbridge - State of Mind
Merril Bainbridge - Under the Water
Merril Bainbridge - When I Kiss Your Mouth
Merrymakers, the - Jetlag
Mest - I Melt with You (modern english orig)
Metallica - Battery
Metallica - Creeping Death
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica - Last Caress / Green Hell
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Metallica - Motorbreath
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Metallica - One
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Metallica - Seek and Destroy
Metallica - The Unforgiven
Meteors, the - Stormy Seas
Metric - Dead Disco
Michael Bedford - More than a Kiss
Michael Jackson - Ben
Michael Penn - No Myth
Microdisney - Birthday Girl
Microphones, the - I Felt Your Shape
Midge Ure (of Ultravox) - Dear God
Midge Ure (of Ultravox) - If I Was
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine
Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Always
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Another Girl, Another Planet
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Beautiful Shame
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Closer to You
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Cold, Cold Heart
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Fall Down (Like the Rain)
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Five Little Monkeys Jumping On
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Happy Head
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Inside Out
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Inside Out
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Into the Heart of Love
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Into the Sun
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Now She's Gone
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Out of Hand
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Paint It Black - live (rolling stones orig)
Mighty Lemon Drops, the - Sense
Mighty Wah - Come Back
Mighty Wah - Sinful
Mighty Wah - Story of the Blues
Mike & the Mechanics - All I Need Is a Miracle
Mike & the Mechanics - Father
Mike & the Mechanics - Now You're Gone
Mike & the Mechanics - Silent Running
Mike & the Mechanics - Take Me Up
Mike & the Mechanics - Taken In Again
Mike & the Mechanics - The Living Years
Mike Flowers Pops - Wonderwall (oasis orig)
Milemarker - Make Love to the Camera Obscura
Milk Inc. - The Sun Always Shines on TV (a-ha orig)
Milli Vanilli - Baby, Don't Forget My Number
Milli Vanilli - Blame It on the Rain
Milli Vanilli - Girl, I'm Gonna Miss You
Milli Vanilli - Girl, You Know It's True
Ministry - Work for Love
Minnie Riperton - Back Down Memory Lane
Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love
Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
Minor Detail – Others Need You
Minor Detail - Why Take It Again?
Minutemen - Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love
Minutemen - The Roar of the Masses Could Be Farts
Minutemen - This Ain't No Picnic
Minutemen - West Germ
Miscellaneous, the - Through You
Misfits, the - Anarchy in the UK - live (sex pistols orig)
Misfits, the - Die Die, My Darling
Misfits, the - Last Caress
Missing Persons - Destination Unknown
Missing Persons - I Like Boys
Missing Persons - Life Is So Strange
Missing Persons - Words
Mission of Burma - Academy Fight Song
Mission of Burma - Einstein's Day
Mission of Burma - Max Ernst
Mission of Burma - Red
Mission of Burma - That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate
Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach for My Revolver
Mission of Burma - The Ballad of Johnny Burma
Mission of Burma - This Is Not a Photograph
Mission of Burma - Weatherbox
Mission U.K., the - All I Want Is You
Mission U.K., the - Garden of Delight
Mission U.K., the - Like a Hurricane (neil young orig)
Mission U.K., the - Sea of Love [Carved in Sand]
MO - Asia
Moby - Natural Blues
Moby - Porcelain
Moby - The Ultimate Fuck Song
Moby - We Are All Made of Stars
Modern English - I Melt with You
Modern English - I Melt with You
Modern Lovers, the - Ice-cream Man
Modern Lovers, the - Modern World
Modern Lovers, the - Old World
Modern Talking - You're a Woman, I'm a Man
Modest Mouse - Bury Me with It
Modest Mouse - Dark Center of the Universe
Modest Mouse - Edit the Sad Parts
Modest Mouse - Float On
Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides Everything
Modest Mouse - Never-Ending Math Equations
Modest Mouse - Paper-Thin Walls
Modest Mouse - Polar Opposites
Modest Mouse - So Much Beauty in Dirt
Modest Mouse - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes
Modest Mouse - You're the Good Things
Modesty – Wounded Soul
Mogwai - Close Encounters
Mogwai - O I Sleep
Mogwai - Stanley Kubrick
Moi dix Mois - Dialogue Symphonie
Moi dix Mois - La dix Croix
Moi dix Mois - Pessimiste
Monaco - Bicycle Thief
Monaco - Buzz Gum
Monaco - I've Got a Feeling
Monaco - Sedona
Monaco - See-Saw
Monaco - Shine
Monaco - Sweet Lips
Monaco - What Do You Want from Me?
Money M & the Family – To-Do List
Monkees, the - (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
Monkees, the - Daydream Believer
Monkees, the - I'm a Believer
Mono - Life in Mono
Monster Magnet - Black Celebration (Depeche Mode original)
Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
Moody Blues - Wildest Dreams
Moonpools & Caterpillars - Hear
Moonpools & Caterpillars - Sundays
Moose - Play God
Morella's Forest - Voices Carry (Til Tuesday original)
Morningwood – nth Degree
Morrisons, the – Southbound Train
Morrisons, the – Town after Town
Morrissey - All the Lazy Dykes
Morrissey - America Is Not the World
Morrissey - Every Day Is like Sunday
Morrissey - Hairdresser on Fire
Morrissey - How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
Morrissey - I Don't Mind If You Forget Me [Viva Hate]
Morrissey - I Have Forgiven Jesus
Morrissey - I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
Morrissey - I Like You
Morrissey - I'm Not Sorry
Morrissey - Interesting Drug
Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart
Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart
Morrissey - Let Me Kiss You
Morrissey - My Love Life
Morrissey - November Spawned a Monster
Morrissey - Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Morrissey - Skin Storm (bradford orig)
Morrissey - The First of the Gang to Die
Morrissey - The First of the Gang to Die
Morrissey - The Last of the Famous International Playboy
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Morrissey - The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Morrissey - The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Morrissey - Tomorrow
Morrissey - We Hate It when Our Friends Become Successful [Bona Drag]
Morrissey - Yes, I Am Blind
Morrissey - You Knew I Couldn't Last
Morten Harket (of a-ha) - A Kind of a Christmas
Morten Harket (of a-ha) - Girl
Motels, the - Only the Lonely
Motels, the - Remember the Nights
Motels, the - Suddenly Last Summer
Motels, the - Total Control
Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
Mr. Mister - Kyrie
Mull Historical Society - Asylum
Mull Historical Society - I Tried
Mull Historical Society - Pica Luna
Mull Historical Society - The Supermarket Strikes Back
Mull Historical Society - Tree Scavengers
Mull Historical Society - Watching Xanadu
Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
Muse - Dead Star
Muse - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths original)
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
My Bloody Valentine vs. Lumidee – Gonna Leave You Soon [instrumental]
My Bloody Valentine vs. Lumidee – Gonna Leave You Soon [mix]
My Bloody Valentine - I Only Said
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
My Enemy – Add Some Spiders
My Enemy – Collage
My Enemy – Gronland
My Enemy – My Time Coming
My Favorite - Between Cafés

3 Comments:

Blogger ALFREDO CRUZ said...

oye me podrias enviar buscame de menudo a mi correo
dorecruz@gmail.com
gracias

Wed Jul 11, 11:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger a boy fading said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Fri Aug 01, 10:09:00 AM 2008  
Blogger a boy fading said...

You've got my cover of Living Dead. Cool. :)

Fri Aug 01, 10:10:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home